- Approximation of vector-valued functions
- Stability and well-posedness in optimization and approximation
- (with K. Indira) Hausdorff strong uniqueness in simultaneous approximation, Approximation Theory XI: Gatlinburg 2004, 345--361, Mod. Methods Math., Nashboro Press, Brentwood, TN, 2005.
- (with Pierre-Jean Laurent) On simultaneous approximation, Numer. Funct. Anal. Optim. 19 (1998), no.9-10, 1045--1065.
- (with Gerald Beer) On convergence of convex sets and relative
Chebyshev centers, J. Approx. Theory 62 (1990), no.2, 147--169.