methods for a highly nonlinear Dirichlet problem using subspaces without
boundary conditions, (30 minutes) in Varahmihir Memorial National
Conference on Functional Analysis and its Applications held in Vikram
University, Ujjain (24-28, September'83).
- 45 minutes
invited talk on Semigroup theoretic approach to partial differential
equations in the Indian Science Congress held in Baroda (3-8
and IIT Linkage: Mathematical Perspectives -(1 hour) in the 4th Annual
Conference of ISIAM, held in Jamia Milia, New Delhi (6-8th
Oil Recovery in Reservoir Study: Some Computational Issues (30minutes) in the National
Conference on Numerical Schemes and Qualitative Properties of Solutions of
Differential Equations and Wavelet Analysis in the Silver Jublee
Conference of Orissa Mathematical Society (Jan. 23-25'98), held in Utkal
Oil Recovery in Reservoir Study: Some Computational Issues- (one hour
invited lecture) in the Workshop on the Partial differential Equations,
held in the State University of Maringa, Brazil (June 4-5, 1998).
- One hour Invited Bama Charan Das Memorial talk on Industrial
Mathematics : Key to Key Technologies and its Impact on Research and
Education in Mathematics (in the
National Conference on `Recent Trends in Mathematics & Computing' and
27th Annual Conference of Orissa Mathematical Society (March 11-12th
'2000), held in Utkal University,Bhubaneswar.
- Key Note Address on Role of Mathematics in Engineering and
Technology in the 30th Orissa Mathematical Society and National Conference on Role
of Mathematics in Engineering and Technology (Orissa) during 22nd to 23rd
- Professor Rama Nath Mohanty Memorial Lecture entitled `Navier-Stokes
Equations: A Million Dollar Open Problem' in the 30th Orissa Mathematical
Society and National Conference on Role of Mathematics in Engineering and
Technology (Orissa) during 22nd to 23rd February' 03.
- Resource Person fro the UNESCO Sponsored Workshop on Industrial
Mathematics, department of Applied Mathematics, MS University, Baroda during 1-7,
- Professor Sankar Prasad Mishra Memorial Lecture on How to Compute a Fair Price for an Option derivative in Financial Market: A Case Study and Its
Mathematical Implications in the 31st OMS Conference held in the Institute of physics, Bhubaneswar during 7th to 8th February'04.
- One hour talk on Industrial mathematics: Key to Key Technologies
in the UGC sponsored conferences on 'Surprises in mathematics and Their
Applications' held in Vivekanand College, chembur during January 17, 2005.
- One hour talk on Discontinuous Galerkin Methods for Elliptic PDE's in the National Symposium on Scientific Computing with Application to partial Differential Equations during November 19-21, 2005.
- One hour talk on Navier Stokes Equations: a Million
Dollar Open Problem, and two hour talk on How to Compute a Fair Price in an American Option:A case Study in the National seminar on Partial Differential Equations and Scientific Computing held in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat during January 23-25, 2006.