Preeti Raman's Homepage
Department of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Technology (Bombay)
Powai, Mumbai 400076
- MA538 Representation theory of finite groups (Current semester)
- MA410 Multivariable Calculus (last semester)
- Local-global principle for reduced norms over function fields of p-adic curves,
(with R. Parimala and V. Suresh), Compos. Math 154 (2018), no. 2, 410-458.
- Adjoint groups over Q_p (X) and R-equivalence -- revisited,
(with A. Soman), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 145 (2017), no. 3, 1019-1029.
- Adjoint groups over Q_p (X) and R-equivalence,
(with A. Soman), J. Pure Appl. Algebra 219 (2015), no. 9, 4254-4264.
- Classification theorems for hermitian forms, the Rost kernel and Hasse principle
over fields with cd_2 (k) \leq 3,
J. Algebra 385 (2013), 294-313.
- Shifted Witt groups of semi-local rings,
(with P. Balmer), Manuscripta Math. 117 (2005), no. 1, 1-27.
- Multipliers of improper similitudes,
(with J.-P. Tignol), Doc. Math. 9 (2004), 183-204.
- Hasse principle for classical groups over
function fields of curves over number fields,
(with R. Parimala) J. Number Theory 101 (2003), no. 1, 151-184.
- Maslov index and a central extension of the symplectic group,
(with R. Parimala and R. Sridharan), K-Theory, 19 (2000), no. 1, 29-45.