First quiz: at 10:30 am on Monday (12-10-15). Question paper [pdf]
Second quiz: at 3:30pm on Thursday (22-10-15), covering modules over pid and Jordan canonical form. Question paper [pdf]
Third quiz: at 7:00pm Thursday (5-11-15), covering primary decomposition and integral extensions. Question paper [pdf]
End Semester Exam on 18-11-15. Question paper [pdf]
- Notes for localization [pdf]
- Problem set for localization [pdf] Note: There is a slight modification in problem 7.
- notes for modules over pid (slightly enlarged) [pdf]
- A preliminary version of notes for Jordan canonical forms with a little bit of basics on linear algebra. I will keep updating the notes from time to time. [pdf]
You have to download and view it in Adobe or Evince. Somehow Firefox doesn't show it correctly.
- Problem set for modules over pid [pdf]
- Problem set for primary decomposition and integral extensions [pdf]. I will probably add a few more problems to it.