Papers Published in Refereed Journals
N. R. Chaganty and S. V.
Sabnis (1990). Saddle-point Approximation for the Density of ratio of Two
Statistics. Communications in Statistics, Vol. 19, No. 11, 4083-4101.
S. V. Sabnis and Mini R. Nair
(1997). Coherent Structures and Unimodality. Journal of Applied Probability,
Vol. 34, 812-817.
Mini N. Balu and S. V. Sabnis
(1997). Preservation of Certain Dependent Structures under Homogenous Poisson
Shock Models. Statistics and Probability Letters, Vol. 35, 91-100.
Mini N. Balu and S. V. Sabnis
(1999). Preservation of Unimodality under Univariate Shock Models. Naval
Research Logistics, Vol. 46, 952-957.
Sabnis and Mini N. Balu (1999). A Note on Preservation of Unimodality under
Homogenous Poisson Shock Models. Metron, Vol. LVII n. 3-4, 203-209.
Hariharan Nair and S. V.
Sabnis (2002). Reliability Test Plan for series systems with components having
stochastic failure rates. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 51, 17-22.
M. V. Inamdar, P. P. Date and S. V. Sabnis (2002). On the Effects of Geometric Parameters on Springback in Sheets of Five Materials subjected to Air Vee Bending. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 123, Issue 3, 459-463.
S. V. Sabnis and Hariharan Nair (2005). Reliability Test Plan For Parallel Systems Having Stochastic Failure Rates. IAPQR Transactions, Vol.30, No.1, 33-42.
S. V. Sabnis and G. Agnihothram
(2006). Application of Arithmetic-Geometric Mean Inequality for
Construction of Reliability Test Plan for Parallel Systems in the
Presence of Covariates, Economic Quality Control, Vol. 21, No. 2,
10. A. D. Dharmadhikari, S. V. Sabnis and B. K. Sinha (2007). Construction of Bounds in Prototype Testing. Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications, Vol. 6, No. 3, 302-312.
11. S. K. Parcha, S. V.Sabnis and P. K. Saraswati (2007). Taxonomic Application of Classification and Regression Tree(CART) and Random Forests(RF): A Case Study of Middle Cambrian Trilobites. Journal of The Geological Society of India, Vol 70, No. 6, 1033-1038.
12. S.V.Sabnis, G. Agnihotram (2007). Reliability Test Plan for Series Systems in the Presence of covariates, Economic Quality Control, Vol. 22, No. 2, 197-209.
13. S.V.Sabnis, Hariharan Nair (2008). Reliability Test Plans for Series Systems with Discrete Data, Journal of Indian Statistical Association, Vol. 46, No. 1,55-66.
14. S.V. Sabnis, A. D. Dharmadhikari(2010). Interval Estimation for a parameter of Weibull Distribution based on a Sample of Size One , Journal of Applied Statistical Science, Vol. 18, Issue 3.
Papers In Preparation (Each of the following, except the last one, has been presented as an invited talk or a Conference talk)
Hong Lu, Nair Vijay, Sabnis Sanjeev, Yang Yang, "Semiparametric Estimation in Models Involving Accelerated Failure Transforms".
Sabnis S.V., Kale B. K., Das Abhijatri, "Estimation of Parameters of a Mixture Distribution Using Quantile Functions".
Sabnis S.V., Agnihothram G., "Construction of Reliability Test Plans for
k-out-of-n and Bridge Systems ''.
Sabnis S.V., Agnihothram G., Nataraj P.S.V.,"Component Level Reliability Test Plan for a
Parallel System using Exact Expression for System Reliability".
Chavre Aparna, Sabnis S.V., Suresh A.K., Kane Shantaram, Joshi Ajit, Bellare Jayesh " Generalized Estimating Equation (GEE) Approach for Analysing the Effect of Metal
Derived Products on Survival and Hatching of Zebrafish Embryos".
Kapildeb Sen, S.V.Sabnis, Chitra Lele (2000). "Brand-Switching Analysis in Market Forecasting", IMG-TR-2000-6, 1-22.
2. Suchismita Sarkar, S.V. Sabnis, Chitra Lele (2006). "Construction of Brand Index For Pharmaceutical products", IMG-TR-2006, 1-17.