I defended my Ph.D. thesis in February 2020 guided by Prof. Sivaji Ganesh Sista at the Mathematics Department of IIT Bombay.
My research interests are in:
- Homogenization of Partial Differential Equations.
- Spectral Theory of periodic operators.
- Almost periodic operators.
- Quasilinear Parabolic Equations.
Email: vivektewary [at] gmail.com
Preprints and Publications
- Bloch wave approach to almost periodic homogenization and approximations of effective coefficients, with Sivaji Ganesh Sista, preprint, arXiv:1908.07977 [math.AP]
- Bloch wave homogenization of quasiperiodic media, with Sivaji Ganesh Sista, accepted for publication in the Euro. Jnl. of Applied Mathematics. preprint at arXiv:1910.12724 [math.AP]
- Generic Simplicity of Spectral Edges and Applications to Homogenization, with Sivaji Ganesh Sista, Asymptotic Analysis, vol. 116, no. 3-4, pp. 219-248, 2020, preprint at arXiv:1807.00917 [math.AP]
- A refinement of Cauchy's bound for the moduli of zeros of a polynomial, with V.K. Jain, Bull. Math. Soc. Sci. Math. Roumanie (N.S.) 61(109) (2018), no. 2, 173--185
Last Updated : 6th October 2020.